Would you like to share a food memory or special recipe? Do you want to pass along a family tradition? Consider sending your story to me for possible inclusion in a future post.
I love to work with others to share cooking traditions and family recipes.
Feel free to contact me at the email address listed below to discuss your project and/or request my media kit or fill out the form at the bottom of this page and I’ll reply within 72 hours.
- Recipe & Story Development
- Book, Product & Restaurant Reviews
- Event Promotion
- Food Writing & Editing
Recipe & Story Development
If you have a story and/or recipe you would like me to consider as the base for a future post on The Heritage Cook:
Please send it to me here: The Heritage Cook.
- Attribution for any recipe (did you create it, where did you find it, who’s recipe is it, etc.)
- Your biography … this doesn’t have to be extensive, just interesting facts, how did you start cooking, where you get your passion, who inspires you, etc.
- Photograph of you – I can also use your image from Facebook
- Photographs of the people mentioned in your article. This is not required but definitely makes the article better, more personal, and more fun.
- Your photographs of the recipes – also optional, but always fun to see!
- An Italian Feast
- Who Loves Fried Risotto? It is Arancini Day at The Heritage Cook
- Roast Pork Loin with Caraway Seeds & Tempranillo Wine
Book, Product & Restaurant Reviews
Do you have a book, product or restaurant you would like me to review?
I enjoy writing book and restaurant reviews and doing product evaluations. You are welcome to send me items, but I cannot guarantee when I will be able to write a review/post about them. It may take me awhile to get a post written, but you can count on me to always be honest.
Contact me at The Heritage Cook for a shipping address.
- Potato & Onion Tortilla
- “Unquenchable,” Dry Riesling and Turkey/Squash Casserole for Winesday
- Chocolate-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
Do you want to help promoting your city or business?
If you are hosting a blogger’s group on a food tour, let me know. If my calendar isn’t booked, I would love to join you. My focus is always on local, organic, humanely raised, sustainable, etc. I love to discover the places that only locals know about. If your city or product really impresses me, I will refer to it in posts, tweets, and Facebook statuses and may even develop a recipe to showcase some aspect.
- A Supper to Celebrate California Olive Oils
- The Chefs of Ohio & 5 of their Recipes
- Chocolate Bites with Middle West’s Vodka
Food Writing & Editing
Do you need a food writer or editor for your upcoming project?
I am available to develop recipes, write articles and reviews, conduct copy editing or proofreading, and perform professional recipe testing for your projects.
Contact me at The Heritage Cook to discuss terms.
If you have partnership ideas, requests, feedback, or comments, I would love to hear from you!
You can email me directly or send a comment to me via the form on this page. Thank you!