- Grill to Perfection by Andy Husbands, Chris Hart, and Andrea Pyenson (Page Street Publishing Co. 2014)
- Herbivoracious by Michael Natkin (Harvard Common Press 2012)
- Naked Calories: Discover How Micronutrients can Maximize Weight Loss, Prevent Disease, and Enhance Your Life by Mira Calton CN and Jayson Calton PhD (Changing Lives Press 2011)
- The French Slow Cooker by Michele Scicolone (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt 2011)
- The Unofficial Madmen Cookbook: Inside the Kitchens, Bars, and Restaurants of Mad Men by Judy Gelman and Peter Zheutlin (SmartPop 2011)
- Unquenchable! A Tipsy Quest for the World’s Best Bargain Wines by Natalie MacLean (Penguin Group 2011)
These are my personal opinions and do not reflect those of any other organization or individual. I promise I will always be honest, state my opinions, and never guarantee a positive review. If I have received a product for review, it will be noted.