This is a list of some of my favorite cookbooks!
You can use it to build a Wish List on Amazon. The books are listed in no particular order and this is a working list so come back often to see the latest additions. I hope you enjoy!
The Baking Shelf
- The Gluten-Free Bread Machine Cookbook: 175 Splendid Breads by Jane Bonacci and Shannon Kinsella
- A Baker’s Tour: Nick Malgieri’s Favorite Baking Recipes by Nick Malgieri
- Bakewise: The Hows and Whys of Successful Baking by Shirley Corriher
- Baking at Home with the Culinary Institute of America by the CIA
- Baking for All Occasions by Flo Braker
- Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan
- Baking Illustrated by the Editors of Cook’s Illustrated
- Baking in America by Greg Patent
- Baking with Julia by Julia Child and Dorie Greenspan
- The Bread Baker’s Apprentice by Peter Reinhart
- Butter, Sugar, Flour, Eggs: Whimsical Irresistible Desserts by Gale Gand
- The Cheesecake Bible by George Geary
- Chez Panisse Desserts by Lindsey Shere
- Luscious Lemon Desserts by Lori Longbotham
- Rose’s Heavenly Cakes by Rose Levy Beranbaum
- The Secrets of Baking: Simple Techniques for Sophisticated Desserts by Sherry Yard
- The Simple Art of Perfect Baking by Flo Braker
- Sweet Miniatures: The Art of Making Bite-Size Desserts by Flo Braker
Disclosure: A few of these titles may have been sent to me for review by the author or publisher, most I purchased myself. Receipt of any books or products does not guarantee inclusion on this list, promotion, or a positive review.