This is a list of some of my favorite cookbooks!
You can use it to build a Wish List on Amazon. The books are listed in no particular order and this is a working list so come back often to see the latest additions. I hope you enjoy!
Declaration: A few of these titles may have been sent to me for review by the author or publisher. Receipt of any books or products never guarantees inclusion on this list, promotion, or a positive review.
The Baking Shelf
- A Baker’s Tour: Nick Malgieri’s Favorite Baking Recipes by Nick Malgieri
- Bakewise: The Hows and Whys of Successful Baking by Shirley Corriher
- Baking at Home with the Culinary Institute of America by the CIA
- Baking for All Occasions by Flo Braker
- Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan
- Baking Illustrated by the Editors of Cook’s Illustrated
- Baking in America by Greg Patent
- Baking with Julia by Julia Child and Dorie Greenspan
- The Bread Baker’s Apprentice by Peter Reinhart
- Butter, Sugar, Flour, Eggs: Whimsical Irresistible Desserts by Gale Gand
- The Cheesecake Bible by George Geary
- Chez Panisse Desserts by Lindsey Shere
- Luscious Lemon Desserts by Lori Longbotham
- Rose’s Heavenly Cakes by Rose Levy Beranbaum
- The Secrets of Baking: Simple Techniques for Sophisticated Desserts by Sherry Yard
- The Simple Art of Perfect Baking by Flo Braker
- Sweet Miniatures: The Art of Making Bite-Size Desserts by Flo Braker