Cookies may be the quintessential sweet indulgence, but when you pair them with this Chocolate Chip Toffee Cheesecake Dip, you are approaching nirvana. This dip will bring out the child in everyone and is guaranteed to delight your family and friends.
This is the best part of a cheesecake – the sweetened cream cheese filling – without any baking required! It comes together in less than 10 minutes and is a wonderful quick treat for your kids.
I used mini chocolate chips and toffee bits in my version. The smaller pieces make it easier to dip and eat, and the combination of flavors reminds me of chocolate covered caramels.
I served this lovely sweet dip with a classic chocolate chip cookie made without the chips or other additions. I’ve always loved the plain dough and thought it would be fun to try them with this dip. It turned out to be a perfect combination. Any sturdy cookie will work, but I recommend a simple cookie without a lot of added ingredients, letting the dip take the starring role.
This dip is naturally gluten-free making it a good option for parties where you may be serving those with dietary restrictions. Just be sure to serve it with gluten-free cookies or GF graham crackers!
While I served this with cookies, it would be outstanding with fresh fruits. The perfect strawberry dipped into cheesecake filling? Yes please!
Enjoy this sweet Chocolate Chip Toffee Cheesecake Dip, a fun Chocolate Monday start to your week.
Key Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Toffee Cheesecake Dip:
- Cream cheese, butter
- Powdered sugar, brown sugar
- Chocolate chips, English toffee bits
If you are serving this at a party where you will have both gluten and gluten-free options, be sure that a separate bowl of this dip and gluten-free cookies are placed at the opposite end of the table. This helps reduce the chance that someone might dip a regular gluten-full cookie in it and contaminate it for your gluten-free guests.
How to make Chocolate Chip Toffee Cheesecake Dip:
- Beat together the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla
- Beat until creamy and fluffy, about 2 minutes; add a little milk if needed
- Stir in the chocolate chips and toffee bits
- Serve at room temperature with cookies or graham crackers (gluten-free if needed)
Kitchen Tools I Use to Make This Recipe (affiliate links):
Be sure your ingredients are all gluten-free and you serve it with gluten-free cookies, either homemade or store-bought. If you are serving this at a party, be sure all the gluten-free food is at the far end of your buffet table to reduce the chances of cross-contamination.
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick, 8 tbsp) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract or vanilla paste
- Milk, if needed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- In the bowl of your stand mixer or using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Beat until creamy and fluffy, about 2 minutes. If needed, add a little milk for a softer consistency. Stir in the chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Serve at room temperature with cookies or graham crackers (gluten-free if needed). Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Adapted from Cindy of Skip to My Lou
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 18gProtein: 2g
If you love this recipe, be sure to follow me on social media so you never miss a post:
Create a New Tradition Today!
This post was first shared in Feb 2018. The article was updated in 2020.