I have the most talented friends in the food business and they have graciously shared 15 favorite springtime meals with us. Filled with the freshest vegetables and delicious ingredients, your mouth will be watering as you read through these beauties!
- One-Pot Whole Wheat Spring Pasta with Asparagus, Peas & Parmesan from Shelley of Two Healthy Kitchens
- Ground Pork Carnitas Tacos from Renee of Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Spring Vegetable and Bacon Alfredo from Allison of Celebrating Sweets
- Skinny Creamy Asparagus Chicken from Erren of Erren’s Kitchen
- Pasta with Roasted Spring Vegetables and Marinated Mozzarella from Kristin of Iowa Girl Eats
- Sausage and Spring Vegetable Pasta from Alexis of Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Spring Vegetable Pizza from Janette of Culinary Ginger
- Roasted Lemon Salmon and Asparagus Sheet Pan Meal from Kalyn of Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Vegan Buddha Bowls from Sandi of Fearless Dining
- Lemon Risotto with Brussels Sprouts and Crispy Ham from Carrie of The Frugal Foodie Mama
- One Pan Meyer Lemon Chicken Bake from Isabelle of Crumb
- Spring Buddha Bowls with Creamy Turmeric Dressing from Kiersten of Hello Veggie
- Spring Leek and Pea Risotto from Samantha of Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Instant Pot Vegan Curried Spring Vegetable Potato Chaat from Kathy of Healthy Slow Cooking
- Spring Pea and Radish Risotto from Gina of Running to the Kitchen
Which recipe will you make first? I don’t think I can make up my mind. All these springtime meals are so tempting. Have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you back here for Chocolate Monday!
To convert recipes to gluten-free, substitute with GF ingredients where possible or if not crucial, leave it out. If you are baking, use a gluten-free flour blend and use 120 grams per cup of flour called for in the recipe. Add 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum or 1/2 tsp of psyllium husk powder per cup of flour. They both help avoid crumbly baked goods. If you have questions, you can find a lot of information by clicking on the “Gluten-Free” tab at the top of the page and you are welcome to contact me for more assistance.
Create a New Tradition Today!
Welcome! Unauthorized use, distribution, and/or duplication of proprietary material from The Heritage Cook without prior approval is prohibited. If you have any questions or would like permission, please contact me. The suggestions here are not intended as dietary advice or as a substitute for consulting a dietician, physician, or other medical professional. Please see the Disclaimers page for additional details. This page may contain affiliate links. Thanks for visiting The Heritage Cook!