Popsicles, the joy of childhood! Easy to make and incredibly versatile, you can mix and match ingredients to create your own masterpiece. Here are 48 of the most fun and festive popsicle recipes you’ll ever see. I’m sure you will be bookmarking many of them just like I have!
Popsicle forms or molds are easy to find at housewares stores and online and really make these incredibly easy to prepare and have on hand.
The layered pops take more time obviously, but they are still easy, just with extra freezing time between each layer. It is a true treat to be able to make your own and create exactly the flavor combinations you want with none of the additives.
Enjoy these Fun and Festive Popsicle recipes!
- 4-Ingredient Fat-Free Easy Homemade Fudgesicles from Shelley of Two Healthy Kitchens
- Paleo Hibiscus Kiwi Popsicles from Vanessa of Plaid and Paleo
- Double Shot Espresso Popsicles from Valentina of Cooking on the Weekends
- Pineapple Lemonade Ice Pops from Courtney of Courtney’s Sweets
- Avocado Coconut Popsicles from Melissa of Hungry Food Love
- Berry Avocado Popsicles from Courtney of NeighborFood
- Strawberry-Watermelon Popsicles from Amanda of Fake Ginger
- Berry Yogurt Pops from Julie of Wholefully
- Blackberry Lemonade Popsicles from Angie of Big Bear’s Wife
- Blueberry Lemon Verbena Popsicles from Kate of Hola Jalapeno
- Chocolate Chip Mint Greek Yogurt Pops from Megan of Country Cleaver
- 4-Ingredient Healthy Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles from Erin of Meaningful Eats
- Samoa Popsicles from Sheri of Sheri Silver.com
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Red Wine Popsicles from Ashley of Spoonful of Flavor
- Coconut Coffee Cream Pops from Gina of Running to the Kitchen
- Vegan Lavender London Fog Popsicles from Kathy of Healthy Slow Cooking
- Dairy Free Chocolate Fudgesicles from Ginny of Vegan in the Freezer
- 4-Ingredient Fruit Punch Pudding Pops from Julie of Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Frozen Sweet Tea Vodka Pops from Brandie of Home Cooking Memories
- Green Smoothie Popsicles from Amanda of Amanda’s Cookin’
- Hibiscus Margarita Popsicles from Christina of Dessert for Two
- 3-Ingredient Healthy Peach Creamsicles from Erin of Meaningful Eats
- Homemade Cherry Ice Pops from Chris of Know Your Produce
- How to Make Rainbow Popsicles from Susan of The View from Great Island
- Jasmine Tea and Coconut Popsicles from Rachael of Easy Peazy Mealz
- Paleo Blueberry Coconut Popsicles from Krista of Joyful Healthy Eats
- Low-Sugar Fat-Free Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Pops from Kalyn of Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Dairy-Free Cherry Popsicles from Callie of A Girl Worth Saving
- Green Tea Hibiscus Pops from Jenn of Peas and Crayons
- Mango Coconut Popsicles from Amanda of Fake Ginger
- Mango Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles from Deb of Cooking on the Front burners
- Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicles from Vanessa of Plaid and Paleo
- Orange-Tangerine-Mango Cream Ice Pops from Silvia of Mama Latina Tips
- Paleo Banana Cream Popsicles from Callie of A Girl Worth Saving
- Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles from Eazy Peazy Mealz
- Pineapple Chipotle Popsicles from Brandie of Home Cooking Memories
- Pretzel Popsicles with Nutella Fudge Chunks from Sheri of Sheri Silver.com
- Raspberry Coconut Chia Ice Pops from Gina of Running to the Kitchen
- Blackberry Yogurt Popsicles from Angie of Big Bear’s Wife
- Seedless Blackberry Apple Popsicles from Ginny of Vegan in the Freezer
- Pineapple Strawberry Cantaloupe Popsicles from Lyubomira of Cooking LSL
- Strawberry Coconut Milk Popsicles from Julia of The Roasted Root
- Tropical Mango Pineapple Strawberry Swirled Fruit Pops from Jenn of Peas and Crayons
- Vanilla Pineapple Popsicles from Faith of An Edible Mosaic
- Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Fudgesicles from Kathy of Healthy Slow Cooking
- Pineapple Coconut Mint Popsicles from Kristin of Iowa Girl Eats
- Watermelon Yogurt Pops from Carla of Chocolate Moosey
- Yogurt Popsicles with Berries and Chia from Rachel of Rachel Cooks
Most popsicles are naturally gluten-free. If any of the recipes contain gluten ingredients you can swap in safe ones or leave them out if they aren’t crucial to the recipe.
Create a New Tradition Today!
Welcome! If you ever need any entertaining or cooking advice, need to alter a recipe for gluten-free, or want recipe suggestions, don’t hesitate to ask. Unauthorized use, distribution, and/or duplication of proprietary material from The Heritage Cook without prior approval is prohibited. If you have any questions or would like permission, please contact me. The suggestions here are not intended as dietary advice or as a substitute for consulting a dietician, physician, or other medical professional. Please see the Disclaimers page for additional details. Thanks for visiting The Heritage Cook!