Today is my birthday and I thought it would be fun to share 20 Gluten-Free Birthday Celebration Recipes from some of my blogging friends with you!! Thanks to their talents and generosity, you get an amazing array of recipes and I had a lovely, relaxing weekend!
These are some seriously delicious recipes and I urge you to check each one out. There are plenty of chocolate recipes to satisfy our weekly #ChocolateMonday and so much more.
And best of all, my friends shared their favorite gluten-free desserts, many with dairy-free options! No adjustments needed on your part, just follow the recipes and you’ve got sweets that your whole family can safely eat.
Enjoy these 20 Gluten-Free Birthday Celebration recipes and have fun!
- Gluten-Free Rainbow Pinata Layer Cake from Brianna of Flippin’ Delicious
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Chip Buttercream from Michelle of Gluten Free Kitchen
- “Better than Carvel” Homemade Vegan Ice Cream Cake from Rebecca of Strength and Sunshine
- Chocolate Cream Angel Food Cake from Jason & Rachel of Raia’s Recipes
- Gluten Free Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting from Brianna of Flippin’ Delicious
- Gluten-Free/Vegan Funfetti Thumbprint Cookies from Rebecca of Strength and Sunshine
- Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting (Gluten-Free) from Jason & Rachel of Raia’s Recipes
- Gluten Free Vanilla Birthday Cake Donuts from Chrystal Carver of Gluten Free Palate
- Birthday Cake (Vegan, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Low Carb, Keto) from Maya of Wholesome Yum
- Funfetti Celebration Doughnuts (Gluten-Free, Allergy-Free, Vegan) from Rebecca of Strength and Sunshine
- Gluten Free Sushi Rolls Adventure from Jenny of Good For You Gluten Free
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting from Jason & Rachel of Raia’s Recipes
- Gluten Free No Bake Cheesecake with a Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust from Amanda of Gluten Free Miami
- Gluten-Free Rainbow Cupcakes from Brianna of Flippin’ Delicious
- Gluten-Free Lemon Cake with Lemon Curd and Creamy Lemon Buttercream Frosting from Chrystal of Gluten Free Palate
- Gluten-Free Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes from Chrystal of Gluten Free Palate
- Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Cake from Jacqui of Dishing Delish
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Mini Chocolate Chips from Amanda of Gluten Free Miami
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from Brianna of Flippin’ Delicious
- Honey Orange Cupcakes with Chocolate Whipping Cream Frosting (Gluten-Free) from Jason & Rachel of Raia’s Recipes
Happy Chocolate Monday ~ have a wonderful week!!
Create a New Tradition Today!
Welcome! If you ever need any entertaining or cooking advice, need to alter a recipe for gluten-free, or want recipe suggestions, don’t hesitate to ask. Unauthorized use, distribution, and/or duplication of proprietary material from The Heritage Cook without prior approval is prohibited. If you have any questions or would like permission, please contact me. The suggestions here are not intended as dietary advice or as a substitute for consulting a dietician, physician, or other medical professional. Please see the Disclaimers page for additional details. Thanks for visiting The Heritage Cook!