Who loves cheesecake but doesn’t like baking it? Me! This Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip is no-bake goodness in every bite without any of the hassle! I love that I get all the flavor without having to wrap my baking pan with foil and praying it doesn’t leak.
This weekend was the Academy Awards show and that is a day when I am parked in front of the television for hours. I love the spectacle, fashion, and people watching.
Every year The Artist and I set up an indoor picnic spread with finger foods to nibble on throughout the evening. I hit Whole Foods and picked up some ready-to-go snacks so I didn’t have to worry about cooking. This chocolate chip cheesecake dip with gluten-free cookies was the perfect sweet way to end our mini feast!
This dip is the easiest dessert to make! All you do is mix everything together in one bowl. Scoop it into to a serving bowl, scatter cookies around the bowl on a platter, and everyone can help themselves. If you are serving this for a party, stick a spoon in the bowl and give people dessert plates so they can help themselves to a spoonful and some of the cookies.
If you want a slightly healthier dessert, you can cut up an apple into wedges. They are sturdy enough to hold up to dipping into the cream cheese mixture. And I like the counterpoint of the tart apple with the sweetness of the dip.
Beware, this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake dip is addicting. I found it hard to stop going back for one more spoonful as I was photographing it for this post.
Happy Chocolate Monday everyone. Have a fantastic week!
I used Pamela’s Gluten-Free Simple Bites Extreme Chocolate Mini Cookies (not sponsored) for dipping and loved the crunchiness with the creamy dip. You can use any gluten-free cookie that you like – just be sure they are strong enough to stand up to the dip. Or you can spoon some onto a plate and then use a knife to spread it on more delicate cookies.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick; 113 g) butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini or regular semisweet chocolate chips, or to taste
- Sturdy gluten-free cookies, regular cookies, or apple wedges
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in the chocolate chips. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve at room temperature with cookies or apple wedges. If not using right away, cover and refrigerate up to a week.
Original recipe from Taste of Home
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 902Total Fat: 93gSaturated Fat: 59gTrans Fat: 4gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 236mgSodium: 722mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g
Create a New Tradition Today!